Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Istanbul, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney










Often while traveling with a camera we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment, too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts.

I can highly
recommend Istanbul. It's the only city in the world
that spans over two continents. Europe and Asia. A very friendly place to visit. .

Rio de Janeiro – One of the World’s Most Beautiful Cities. Copacabana, Ipanema.....
Before I went to Rio I was told by a number of people that it was a very dangerous place. This may be the case in the favela areas but I certainly felt safe enough to walk around by day and night as long as other people were about and I had no problem at all.

Sydney  is a vibrant city with spectacular landmarks including the Harbour and its Harbour bridge, the Opera House and much more. A large city, but quiet, and very beautiful. I love Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment